The Girls Speak Out Appeal aims to raise a minimum of £1million to ensure that more than 20,000 children can go to school and stay there. It will offer girls across Sierra Leone and Liberia the chance to speak out for the first time to help ensure that the issues preventing them from gaining a safe, secure education cannot continue to be ignored. All funds raised or donated to our Girls Speak Out appeal will be doubled by the UK government.
IT COSTS AS lITTLE AS £20 A MONTH to help a mother earn so her Daughter can Learn
- Read our Annual Report to find out where and how the funds we rised last year were spent + Click here
- our Ebola Orphan Report reveals the shocking scale of Sierra Leone's Ebola orphan crisis + Click here
- updates on the Ebola Crisis, including CEO Tom Dannatt's thoughts from the field + Click here
- take on a challenge in support of our Girls Speak Out Appeal + Click here
- thanks to all those that supported our Jack Whitehall event; images available at our gallery + Click here