It costs just £20 a month to sponsor a child orphaned by Ebola. Help us ensure that Douda and thousands of children like him get a better chance in life
Support our Ebola Orphan Appeal:
For details on how you can get involved with Street Child's support for young people affected by Ebola like Douda - whose story you may have seen on BBC's Newsnight and Sky News - and thousands of others just like him, please click here.
There are thousands of children being affected by the ongoing spread of Ebola that desperately need your help. As do their families and the communities within which they live. Support our EBOLA ORPHAN APPEAL to ensure that the most vulnerable within some of the poorest nations of the world receive the basic services that they need to protect them against the tragic effects of the Ebola virus.
- updates on the Ebola Crisis, including CEO Tom Dannatt's recent return from Sierra Leone + Click here
- learn more about the Sunday Mirror's support for our Ebola Orphan appeal this xmas + Click here
- our three-step strategy for working with thousands of children orphaned by Ebola
+ Click here
- learn about the premiereship footabllers supporting our Kick Ebola Out campaign + Click here
- not sure what to buy your loved ones this Xmas? Why not Pass the Presents instead? + Click here
- pick a challenge to support our Ebola Orphan Appeal: everything from marathons to abseiling + Click here