Royal Parks Half Marathon.
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is the jewel in the crown of London’s running events and it's back for 2018! Street Child are hoping to make this our best year yet so join the team and take one of our guaranteed charity places and not only will we make sure you're getting the BEST support before and during the race, we'll be hosting a post-race prosecco party for all you amazing runners to say a massive thank you for raising money to support some of the most vulnerable children in the world to go to school!
The scenic route will take you through four of London’s spectacular royal parks, from the bustling activity of Hyde Park to the peaceful beauty of Kensington Gardens, the splendour of St James’s and the wide expanses of Green Park. Join Team Street Child this Autumn and tick this legendary London route off your running bucket list.
When: 14th October 2018
Where: Hyde Park London
How Much: £25 registration
Fundraising Target: £350
Charity Places Remaining: 23
How You Can Make An Impact: Raising £350 can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone a better quality education.
Why Run Royal Parks For Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.