Bournemouth Marathon Festival
The Bournemouth Marathon Festival is ’running as it should be’. The course will take you through stunning coastal views, along the Boscombe and Bournemouth piers, past the beautiful Lower Gardens and to a spectacular finish at Poole Harbour. Street Child have guaranteed charity places for the Bournemouth marathon, half marathon, 10K and 5K– we would love you to join us!
ABOUT THE BOURNEMOUTH MARATHON:
What: Marathon and half marathon | Where: Bournemouth | When: 8th October 2017 | How much: £185 Marathon / £90 Half Marathon / £50 10K / £30 5K | Fundraising target: £500 marathon / £350 half marathon / £150 10/5K | Charity places available: 5 per distance
How You Can Make an Impact:
£500 - is enough to provide basic training for volunteer teachers in Northern Nigeria, where the humanitarian crisis has seen 19,000 teachers displaced.
£350 - can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone a better quality education.
£150 - is enough to provide a whole class in Nepal with an early development kit giving them the best possible start at school.
Why run the Bournemouth Marathon for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in a charity place for the Bournemouth marathon festival and helping Street Child make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org