THE CHESTER MARATHON
Join Street Child and run a marathon through the historic Roman and Medieval city of Chester. A fast and largely flat course with lots of support en route this is the perfect race for any marathon newbies or anyone looking to end their 2017 running calendar in stye. Street Child have charity places available in this lovely marathon – we would love you to join us!
About the Chester Marathon:
What: 26.2 miles through beautiful Chester | Where: Chester | When: 8th October 2017 | How much: £47 | Fundraising target: £500 | Charity places available: 5
How You Can Make an Impact:
£500 - is enough to provide basic training for volunteer teachers in Northern Nigeria, where the humanitarian crisis has seen 19,000 teachers displaced.
Why run the Chester Marathon for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in a charity place running the Chester Marathon and helping Street Child make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org