The Plusnet Leeds Half Marathon
The Plusnet Leeds Half Marathon is one of the highlights of Leed's (and Yorkshire's!) sporting calendar. Join Team Street Child and challenge yourself over 13.1 miles in Leeds this May. Street Child have just 5 charity places available for this race so sign up now!
ABOUT THE LEEDS HALF MARATHON
What: A half marathon through Leeds | When: 14th May 2017 | Where: Leeds, Yorkshire | How Much: £28 | Fundraising Target: £350 | Charity Places available: 5
How You Can Make an Impact:
£350 - can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone a better quality education.
Why run the Leeds Half Marathon for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in running for Street Child in the Leeds Half Marathon and help change the lives of Sierra Leone’s most vulnerable children. You can also get in touch by emailing us at: email@example.com