THE ASDA FOUNDATION SHEFFIELD 10K
Take part in a 10K race through Sheffield and raise vital funds for some of West Africa and Asia's most vulnerable children! Street Child have a number of charity places available - we would love to have you on the team!
ABOUT THE SHEFFIELD 10K
What: 10K race through Sheffield | When: 6th August 2017 | Where: Sheffield | How Much: £22 | Fundraising Target: £150 | Charity Places available: 5
How You Can Make an Impact:
£150 - is enough to provide a whole class in Nepal with an early development kit giving them the best possible start at school.
Why run in Sheffield for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in a charity place running in Sheffield and helping Street Child make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children in Nepal. You can also get in touch at email@example.com