THE AMSTERDAM MARATHON
The Amsterdam Marathon is renowned for its fast and beautiful course. Street Child have a number of charity places available for this stunning race that follows the Olympic route along the Amstel River, past stately homes and, of course, past some classic Dutch windmills!
This is an unforgettable race with crowds lining the course and cheering runners along in the historical Olympic Stadium start and finish point. Street Child have charity places available in both the marathon and half marathon – we would love you to join us!
About the Amsterdam marathon:
What: Marathon and half marathon through the beautiful Dutch capital | Where: Amsterdam | When: 15th October 2017 | How much: £70 marathon / £27.50 half marathon | Fundraising target: £500 marathon / £350 half marathon | Charity places available: marathon: 3 | half marathon: 4
How You Can Make an Impact:
£500 - is enough to provide basic training for volunteer teachers in Northern Nigeria, where the humanitarian crisis has seen 19,000 teachers displaced.
£350 - can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone a better quality education.
Why run the Amsterdam Marathon for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.