Barcelona Half Marathon
The Barcelona Half Marathon is a great way to kick-start your 2018 running calendar. Join Street Child as one of our guaranteed charity entries for one of the first big international races of the year!
The course takes you through the centre of the city and includes main landmarks such as the Camp Nou (the home of Barcelona FC), Sagrada Familia, the Parc de Cuitdadella and finishing a short distance from La Rambla.
ABOUT THE BARCELONA MARATHON
What: 13.1 miles through beautiful Barcelona! | When: 11th February 2018 | Where: Barcelona, Spain | How Much: £28 | Fundraising Target: £350 | Charity Places Remaining: 5
How You Can Make an Impact:
£350 - can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone a better quality education.
Why run the Barcelona Marathon for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in a charity place running the Barcelona Half Marathon and helping Street Child make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org