The Barcelona Marathon is one of Europe's most popular races. The course takes you through the centre of the city and out to the legendary Camp Nou (the home of Barcelona FC) before taking in Gaudi's epic Sagrada Familia before finishing just short of las Ramblas.
With few hills or inclines, the course is very flat and fast and suits first time runners, or anyone looking to smash their marathon PB. Street Child have a number of guaranteed charity places available in both the 2018 Barcelona marathon; places will go fast so register your interest now to avoid disappointment!
ABOUT THE BARCELONA MARATHON
What: Marathon through Barcelona | When: 11th March 2018 | Where: Barcelona, Spain | How Much: £62 | Fundraising Target: £500 | Charity Places Remaining: 5
How You Can Make an Impact:
£500 - is enough to provide basic training for volunteer teachers in Northern Nigeria, where the humanitarian crisis has seen 19,000 teachers displaced.
Why run the Barcelona Marathon for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in a charity place running the Barcelona Marathon and helping Street Child make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org