The Simply Health Great North Run
The world's greatest half marathon, the Great North Run, will see thousands of runners tackle 13.1 miles cheered by enormous crowds and broadcast live on the BBC! Join Street Child on Sunday 9th September 2018 and run past the iconic Tyne Bridge and past the stunning coastline in South Shields. We have guaranteed places for this year's race and we would love you to join us.
ABOUT THE GREAT NORTH RUN
What: The UK's biggest half marathon | When: 9th September 2018 | Where: Newcastle | How much: £25 registration | Fundraising target: £350 | Charity Places remaining: 5
How You Can Make an Impact: Raising £350 can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone a better quality education.
Why run The Great North Run for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.