ASICS GREATER MANCHESTER MARATHON
A super fast course, great entertainment, outstanding crowd support and a glorious finish at Emirates Old Trafford, the home of Lancashire Cricket Club, the Manchester marathon is perfect for anyone wanting to get a new PB or run their first marathon. Street Child have guaranteed charity places available in the UK’s flattest marathon course and we would love you to join the team!
ABOUT THE GREATER MANCHESTER MARATHON:
What: Marathon | Where: Old Trafford, Manchester | When: 8th April 2018 | How much: £40 | Fundraising target: £500 marathon | Charity places available: 5
How You Can Make an Impact:
£500 - is enough to provide basic training for volunteer teachers in Northern Nigeria, where the humanitarian crisis has seen 19,000 teachers displaced.
Why run the Greater Manchester Marathon for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in a charity place running in the Manchester marathon and helping Street Child make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org