The Virgin Sport Hackney Half Marathon
Our beloved Hackney Half is back. There will be thousands and thousands of runners, crew love, pacers, live entertainment, cheering spectators and more. Sign up and run for Street Child - guaranteed charity places available!
ABOUT THE HACKNEY HALF MARATHON
What: A fantastic half marathon in North London | When: 20th May 2018 | Where: Hackney, London | How Much: TBC | Fundraising Target: £350 | Charity Places available: 5
How You Can Make an Impact:
£350 - can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone a better quality education.
Why run the Hackney Half Marathon for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in running for Street Child in the Hackney Half Marathon and help change the lives of Sierra Leone’s most vulnerable children. You can also get in touch by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org