THE ASDA FOUNDATION HULL 10K
Run through the historic East Riding town of Hull for this flat and quick 10K; it’s a great course for beginners or anyone looking to smash their PB. Street Child have a number of guaranteed charity places in this 10K so join us and run through Hull and do so knowing that every step is helping change the lives of some of the world’s most vulnerable children.
ABOUT THE HULL 10K
What: 10K race through Hull| When: 18th June 2017 | Where: Hull, North Yorkshire | How Much: £22 | Fundraising Target: £150 | Charity Places available: 5
How You Can Make an Impact:
£150 - is enough to provide a whole class in Nepal with an early development kit giving them the best possible start at school.
Why run in Hull for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in a charity place running in Nottingham and helping Street Child make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children in Nepal. You can also get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org