The London Triathlon
We have charity places available for keen triathletes and amateurs looking to take part in the world’s largest triathlon and join some of the world’s best athletes as you race past London’s most iconic landmarks. Run, cycle and swim any of the distances available; do all this knowing every stroke, every pedal and every step is helping change the lives of some of the world’s most vulnerable children.
Super Sprint - 400m swim, 10km cycle and 2.5km run
Sprint - 750m swim, 20km cycle and 5km run
Olympic - 1.5km swim, 40km cycle and 10km run
Olympic Plus – 1.5km swim, 80km cycle and 10km run
Attracting over 13,000 participants and 30,000 spectators each year, this event has become a must-do in the sporting calendar and is not to be missed!
What: The London Triathlon | When: 22-23 July 2017 | Where: Excel Centre, Docklands, London | How Much: £140 | Fundraising Target: £350 | Charity places remaining: only 5!
How You Can Make an Impact: £350 - can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone a better quality education.
Why take part in the London Triathlon for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in running, swimming and cycling in the London Triathlon for Street Child and help improve educational opportunities for Sierra Leone's children. To get in touch, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org