Manchester Half Marathon
The Manchester Half Marathon is a super-fast, flat course with great entertainment, outstanding crowd support and a glorious finish at Emirates Old Trafford, Lancashire County Cricket Club. This is the perfect event to set a new PB or complete your first half marathon. Street Child have charity places available in this half marathon and we would love you to join the team!
ABOUT THE MANCHESTER HALF MARATHON:
What: Half marathon | Where: Emirates Old Trafford, Lancashire County Cricket Club | When: 15th October 2017 | How much: £30 | Fundraising target: £350 | Charity places available: 5
How You Can Make an Impact:
£350 - can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone a better quality education.
Why run the Manchester Half Marathon for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in a charity place running the Manchester half marathon and help Street Child make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org