Join Street Child in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal and take part in awe-inspiring project visits and push yourself to the limit running a marathon, half marathon or 10k in the shadow of the world’s most famous mountain range. The Nepal Marathon gives runners the unique chance to visit Street Child's projects in Nepal, meet the children they're fundraising to support and discover Nepal.
ABOUT THE NEPAL MARATHON
What: A stunning marathon in the shadow of the Himalayas | When: 13th - 19th November | Where: Nepal | How Much: Packages from £495; deposit £195 | Fundraising Target: £1000
Why run the Nepal Marathon for Street Child?
Running with Street Child, you’ll spend seven days camping under canvas in the Athlete’s Village, waking every day to a breathtaking view of the Himalaya mountain range. You will have exclusive access to Street Child’s projects in rural Nepal, so you’ll have the chance to get to know local communities and work together on projects that will change lives for good.
Every Street Child runner fundraises £1,000 to help Nepal’s poorest children to access education. This is your chance to unleash the power of running and leave a lasting legacy. It’s an experience that will change your life.
How we'll support you:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.