The Asda Foundation Nottingham 10K
Take part in this awesome 10K race through Nottingham and raise vital funds for some of West Africa and Asia's most vulnerable children! Street Child have a number of charity places available - we would love to have you on the team!
The flat and fast route starts and finishes at Nottingham Forest FC’s ground, on the banks of the River Trent. From the football stadium, the course takes runners on a journey through the scenic Lady Bay area, where you’ll be cheered on by crowds of enthusiastic spectators. This is not a race to be missed!
ABOUT THE NOTTINGHAM 10K
What: 10K race through Nottingham| When: 28th May 2017 | Where: Nottingham | How Much: £22 | Fundraising Target: £150 | Charity Places available: 5
How You Can Make an Impact:
£150 - is enough to provide a whole class in Nepal with an early development kit giving them the best possible start at school.
Why run in Nottingham for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in a charity place running in Nottingham and helping Street Child make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children in Nepal. You can also get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org