Paris Half Marathon
The Semi-Marathon de Paris Marathon is one of the best overseas half marathons for UK runners to take part in! Street Child have a number of charity places available for this prestigious race, with the legendary course taking you through the most beautiful (and romantic!) city in the world. With arounf 30,000 runners this half marathon is not to be missed so join Team Street Child today and sign up for Paris 2018!
About the Paris half marathon:
What: 13.1 miles through the beautiful French capital | Where: Paris, France | When: 4th March 2018 | How much: £80 | Fundraising target: £350 | Charity places available: 5
How You Can Make an Impact:
£350 - can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone a better quality education.
Why run the Paris Marathon for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in a charity place running the Paris Half Marathon and helping Street Child make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org