Royal Parks Half Marathon
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is the jewel in the crown of London’s running events and is celebrating its 10th birthday in 2017. This scenic route will take you through four of London’s spectacular royal parks, from the bustling activity of Hyde Park to the peaceful beauty of Kensington Gardens, the splendour of St James’s and the wide expanses of Green Park. Street Child have guaranteed charity places for this iconic London Half Marathon so join Team Street Child this Autumn and tick this legendary London route off your running bucket list.
ABOUT ROYAL PARKS HALF MARATHON
What: Half Marathon through London’s scenic royal parks | When: 8th October 2017 | Where: Hyde Park London | How much: £25 registration | Fundraising target: £350 | Charity Places remaining: 14
How You Can Make an Impact: Raising £350 can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone a better quality education.
Why run Royal Parks for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.