THE GAUNTLET GAMES - MANCHESTER
The Gauntlet Games is a brand new fun run and obstacle course series that sees runners dodge, dip and dive through a variety of hilarious obstacles. Run 5k or 10k, taking on giant inflatables, slides, foam, swings, water obstacles and real Gladiators! The race is ideal for beginners and great to do with friends, what are you waiting for? Sign up now!
About the Gauntlet Games:
What: Obstacle course and fun run. Choose between 5k or 10k distances | Where: Manchester | When: 16th September | How Much: £34 (5k) £38 (10k) | Fundraising Target: £150 | Charity Places remaining: 15
How You Can Make an Impact: £150 is enough to provide a whole class in Nepal with an early development kit giving them the best possible start at school.
Why run the Gauntlet Games for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.