TAKE ON A TOUGH MUDDER
Bring a team of three to tackle Tough Mudder and get your places for free!
According to a recent study by Cardiff Univesity 'extreme adventure challenges' such as the famously gruelling Tough Mudder race can help office workers deal with the stress and 'anxiety of modern life' by exploring your phsyical limits. So join the team and run, scramble and crawl through the mud over 10-12 miles; this gritty course is perfect for runners looking for a challenge.
Street Child have charity places in all this summer's Tough Mudder events and we want you to join us - and what's more, if you bring a team you can race for free!
Choose your location and get involved!
About Tough Mudder:
What: 10-12 mile obstacle course
YORKSHIRE Skipton, Yorkshire: 29th - 30th July
SOUTH WEST Badminton Estate, Gloucestershire: 19th - 20th August
NORTH WEST Cholmondeley Castle, Cheshire: 9th - 10th September
LONDON SOUTH Holmbush Estate, West Sussex: 16th - 17th September OR 23rd - 24th September
£45 each or free if you form a team of three or more!
Charity Places available:
How you can make an impact: £350 can help children in rural Sierra Leone get a better education, through equipping and refurbishing their classroom.
Why run Tough Mudder for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.