TOUGH MUDDER YORKSHIRE
We have charity places available in the UK's most famous obstacle race - Tough Mudder!
According to a recent study by Cardiff Univesity 'extreme adventure challenges' such as the famously gruelling Tough Mudder race can help office workers deal with the stress and 'anxiety of modern life' by exploring your phsyical limits. So join the team and run, scramble and crawl through the mud over 10-12 miles; this gritty course is perfect for runners looking for a challenge.
About Tough Mudder Yorkshire:
What: 10-12 mile obstacle course | Where: Skipton, Yorkshire | Date: 29th - 30th July | How Much: £45 | Fundraising Target: £350 | Charity Places available: 24
How you can make an impact: £350 can help children in rural Sierra Leone get a better education, through equipping and refurbishing their classroom.
Why run Tough Mudder for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.