RUN VITALITY 10,000 FOR STREET CHILD
The Vitality 10,000 is one of the most anticipated events in the UK running calendar and we want you to be a part of it. This May bank holiday join Street Child’s team as one of our guaranteed charity places for this famous London 10K. Take part in a scenic run, walk or jog through some of London’s most famous landmarks – and maybe spot a few famous faces on the way!
ABOUT VITALITY 10,000
What: A 10K run through London's most famous streets |When: 29th May 2017 | Where: St James' Park, London | How much? £25 Registration | Fundraising target: £150 | Charity Places remaining: Only 10!
How you can make an impact:
£150 is enough to provide a whole class in Nepal with an early development kit giving them the best possible start at school.
Why run the Vitality 10,000 for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser!