South Downs Trail Marathon.
A classic on the trail running calendar; this marathon and half marathon snakes through the scenic South Downs Way and through the glorious countryside of Southern England. Street Child have charity places available in this summer trail classic and we would love you to join the team!
Where: Queen Elizabeth Country Park, South Downs
When: 16th June 2018
How Much: £35 (full marathon)/ £28 (half marathon)
Fundraising target: £500 marathon / £350 half marathon
Charity places available: 5 per distance
How You Can Make An Impact:
£500 - is enough to provide basic training for volunteer teachers in Northern Nigeria, where the humanitarian crisis has seen 19,000 teachers displaced.
£350 - can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone a better quality education.
Why Run The South Downs Trail Marathon For Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
- And… exclusive discount at Runner’s Need, Cotswold Outdoors and Cycle Surgery for every Street Child fundraiser.
Click here to register your interest in a charity place running across the beautiful South Downs and helping Street Child make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org